We all know how important protecting ones’ personal data is in today’s era. So, keeping this in mind, we would like to tell you how protecting your privacy is critically important to us.
Who we are?
We provide a network to allow student, Architect, Interior designer to take the advantage of the open web.
What the Policy covers?
- It explains what information of yours will be collected by us when you access the Services.
- How the information will be used.
- How you can control the collection, correction and/or deletion of information.
Some key terms
- “User(s)” (hereinafter collectively referred to as “You”, “Your”, “User”), mean our user(s) who use our Services
- “User Content” means all electronic data, text, messages or other materials, including Personal Data of Users, submitted to the Service(s) by You in connection with Your use of the Service(s)
- “Personal Data” means data relating to a living individual who is or can be identified either from the data or from the data in conjunction with other information that is in, or is likely to come into, the possession of the data controller (as defined under Applicable Data Protection Law).
- “Applicable Data Protection Law” means EU Regulation 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) and also where you are established in any other territory, means data protection laws that are applicable in that territory.
Your personal information, Squaroid responsibility towards it:
- We make sure that we are transparent on how we gather, use, and share your personal information.
- We are thoughtful about the personal information you to provide us and the personal information that we collect about you through the operation of our services.
- We don’t believe in storing your personal information except for a reason to keep it
- We aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control your personal information. s
- Mobile application
- Other users’ websites that use our Services, while you are logged in to your account with us.
- This policy will use collectively the term “Services”, when we refer to our website www.squaroid.in (the “Site”), our mobile application or any other product or services.
What personal information do Squaroid collect?
We don’t believe in collecting information that is not necessary for us to provide services, we make sure that we collect your personal information only if there’s a reason to do so and not otherwise. The information that we collect from you is divided into these categories:
- Information you provide us
- Information we collect automatically
- Information we collect from other sources
- Information you provide us:
In order to avail our services, you provide us with your personal information, and we collect the same and use it to operate our services.
The amount and type of information depends on the context and how we use the information. Here are some examples
- Content Information: Depending on the Services you use, you also provide us with information about you such as your qualification, your location, your skill set, your education details, your employment details etc.
- Communications with Us You may also provide us information when you enroll for competition, communicate with our customer care about a support question, post a question about your site in our public forums, or sign up for a newsletter. When you communicate with us via form, email, phone, or otherwise, we store a copy of our communications (including any call recordings as permitted by applicable law).
- Transaction and Billing information: In order to buy credits or enroll for our competition you make payment for the same and so you provide additional payment information that is required to process the transaction such as your name, credit card information, and contact information.
- Information we collect automatically:
We would like to tell you that we collect information automatically:
- Device Information:
- Location Information:
- Web browser and cookies:
We collect information about your mobile device (such as operating system of your mobile device or browser type), technical information about your device, data about the type of browser and operating system used, whether you clicked on any advertisements, whether you have clicked on any links in any e-mails sent from us, or third-parties on our behalf and whether you have chosen to opt-out of certain services or information sharing and other metadata concerning with your usage of our Services.
We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, personalization and updating your area specific rank on our platform. You may restrict the permissions you provide to our Application, however by doing so you may not be able to access the full features of our Application.
We collect your IP address and determine the approximate location of your device, so that we can calculate how many people visit our services from certain geographical regions. We may also collect information about your precise location via our mobile apps if you allow us to do so through your mobile device operating system’s permissions.
Cookies are bits of electronic information that a website may transfer to a visitor's computer to identify specific information about the visitor's visits to a website. The Site uses a browser feature known as a cookie, which assigns a unique identification to your computer, in case you do not wish us to collect such information kindly change the settings on your web browser.
If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that store cookies.
We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses our Site or advertisements served by or on behalf of Squaroid on other sites.
- Information from Other Sources:
- Squaroid Application and Site may include information that link to other third-party services. We may collect information about your use of these features. For example, if you create or log into your Squaroid account through another service (like Google) or if you connect your website or account to a social media service (like Facebook) through our Publicize feature, we will receive information from that service (such as your username, basic profile information, and friends list) via the authorization procedures used by that service. The information we receive depends on which services you authorize and any options that are available.
Legal basis for processing your information:
We are only allowed to process data if we have a legal basis to do so. Under General data protection regulation, we have six legal basis for processing your personal data out of which we process data on the following basis:
- Legal obligation: We process your data only if the use of your information is necessary for compliance with legal obligation.
- Consent: We process your data only if you have given consent for the same, we do not believe in bundled consent.
- Legitimate Interest: We process your data if we have legitimate interest in using you data for example, to provide and update our Services; to improve our Services so that we can offer you an even better user experience; to safeguard our Services; to communicate with you; to measure, gauge, and improve the effectiveness of our advertising; and to understand our user retention and attrition; to monitor and prevent any problems with our Services; and to personalize your experience.
- Contractual Necessity: Contractual necessity is also one of the basis for which we process your data, for example if the processing is necessary in order to fulfil our commitments to you under the applicable terms of service or other agreements with you or is necessary to administer your account — for example, in order to enable access to our website on your device or charge you for a paid plan.
Use of your Information by Squaroid
Once we collect your personal information, we may use it including but not limited for the following purposes:
- To provide services such as create and maintain account, charge you for any of our paid services, etc.
- To better understand your needs and interests and based on that to develop and improve our services such as by adding interesting updates.
- To facilitate your use and personalizing your experience on the Site
- To monitor and analyze the currents trends and better understand how users interact with our Services, which helps us improve our Services and make them easier to use;
- To respond to your inquiries or fulfilling your requests for information about our Service(s)
- To provide you with information about our Services and personalize your experience using our Services, provide content recommendations and serve relevant advertisement.
- To help you address problems with the Site, including any technical problems through an email.
- To Process online job application, you might have applied for.
- To detect and prevent identity theft, fraud, and other potentially illegal acts as well as protecting the integrity of the website
- To respond to subpoenas, court orders, or judicial processes
- To provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety
- To resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems
- To communicate with you, for example through an email, about offers and promotions offered by us and others we think will be of interest to you, solicit your feedback, or keep you up to date about our products (which you can unsubscribe from at any time);
- To help with any investigations or complaints
- To provide you with relevant information or Services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you based on previous interactions, where you have consented to be contacted.
Sharing of Information with others
We make sure that we share your information in limited circumstances, also when we do, we take all the necessary safeguard to protect your personal information.
- Third Party vendors Squaroid provides your personal information to third parties who are obligated to use the personal information that we share with them for the purpose of provision of their services to us in order to help us run our business. These third parties include but are not limited to business partners, suppliers, sub-contractors, advertisers & advertising networks, analytics & search engine providers, payment providers. We may also share with third party’s aggregate information or information that does not personally identify you. Should you require more details on third parties we work with or have any questions around it, please write to us at email@example.com.
- Employees, subsidiaries We may make your information available to our employees, subsidiaries that need to know in order to the information in order to help us provide our Services or to process the information on our behalf.
- Legal requirements We provide your personal information if we are required to provide such information in response to a subpoena, court order, or other applicable law or legal process.
- To Prevent Fraud and protect rights When we have a good faith belief that the disclosure is necessary to prevent or respond to fraud, defend our apps or websites against attacks, or protect the property and safety of Squaroid and users, or the public.
- If we have consent We may share and disclose information with your consent or at your direction. For example, we may share your information with third parties with which you authorize us to do so, such as the social media services that you connect to your site through our Publicize feature.
- Information disclose publicly There are several places within the Site and our Application that allow you to post comments or submit User Content for others to see. Any information you choose to provide should reflect how much you want others to know about you. Please consider carefully what information you disclose in your profile page. You can review and revise your profile information at any time. To remove User Content, you have shared on the Site or our Application, you may use the same features (available on the Site) to do so. In case you have any query regarding removal and or deletion of such content you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Testimonials of customers We display personal testimonials of customers on our Site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent, we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at email@example.com
Storage and Transfer of Personal Information
Our server or our service provider servers:
Your Personal Data and files are stored on our servers and the servers of companies we hire to provide services to us.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information against unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we take reasonable measures to prevent your personal information from unauthorized access by monitoring our Services for potential vulnerabilities and attacks.
Security of your information
We understand that the security of your personal information is important. We provide reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security controls to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction, and take reasonable measures to do so, such as monitoring our Services for potential vulnerabilities and attacks.
At the same time, it is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
However, despite our efforts, no security controls are 100% effective and Squaroid cannot ensure or warrant the security of your personal information.
How long do we retain your information?
We generally discard information about you when we no longer need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it and we are not legally required to continue to keep it.
Your personal information your choice:
We provide you several choices for your own personal information:
You can any day limit the Information that You Provide us if you have an account with us, you have the facility to choose not to provide the optional account information, profile information, and transaction and billing information. But such limited information can cause hindrance for us to provide.
Your mobile device operating system should provide you with the ability to discontinue our ability to collect stored information or location information via our mobile apps.
You are also allowed to opt out of receiving promotional communications from us. Just follow the instructions in those communications or let us know. If you opt out of promotional communications, we may still send you other communications, like those about your account and legal notices.
Set Your Browser to Reject Cookies: At this time, Squaroid does not respond to “do not track” signals across all of our Services. However, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies before using Squaroid websites, with the drawback that.
If you no longer want to use our Services, you can close your account. Please keep in mind that we may continue to retain your information after closing your account, as described in How Long We Keep Information above.
Rights that you have as a User:
We would like to tell you that, you being a user have certain rights in respect to your own personal information.
Data protection laws give you rights with respect to your personal data, subject to any exemptions provided by the law, including the rights to: Right to be informed
Request access to your personal data;
Request correction or deletion of your personal data;
Object to our use and processing of your personal data;
Request that we limit our use and processing of your personal data; and
Request portability of your personal data.
You have the liberty to access, correct, or delete your personal data using your account settings and tools but there might be certain circumstances under which you won’t be able to do the same, you can reach out to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advertising and links to other sites
We might display interest-based advertising on both our sites and unaffiliated sites using information you make available to us when you interact with our site or Services. Interest-based ads, also sometimes referred to as personalized or targeted ads, are displayed to you based on information from activities including but not limited to usage of our Services and visiting sites that contain Squaroid content or ads.
We are not responsible for:
The privacy practices of these third-party.
In addition, our Services may contain links to other websites not operated or controlled by us. Such websites are not under our control and we are not responsible for their privacy policies or practices. If you provide any personal information through any such third-party website, we recommend that you familiarize yourself with the privacy policies and practices of that third party.
Our GDPR Commitment
We strive to deliver an incredible customer experience, earning the trust of hundreds of thousands of users globally. Protecting your sensitive information is job one for our dedicated data security team. That’s why we’ve taken every measure to comply with GDPR requirements. We are committed to GDPR compliance across our operations.
We will continue to make additional required operational changes resulting from the new legislation, and will keep our clients, partners and regulatory authorities informed throughout this process.
Other things that we want to tell you:
Privacy of Children
We recognize the importance of children's safety and privacy. We do not request, or knowingly collect, any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. Squaroid is very sensitive to privacy issues regarding children. By visiting this Site or signing up or logging in you are claiming yourself to be 16 years of age or above.
If you believe that any child under the age of 16 has posted any personal information anywhere on our website, please contact us immediately at email@example.com and provide as much information as you can to help us locate and delete the personal information.
If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child or any other child under the age of 16 has provided us with personal information, he or she should write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do Not Track
Squaroid does not have a mechanism in place for responding to browser “do not track” signals or other similar mechanisms used to limit collection of information for use in Online Behavioral Advertising. There currently is no consensus among industry participants as to what "Do Not Track" means in this context. Therefore, like many websites and online services, we do not alter our practices when we receive a "Do Not Track" signal from a visitor's browser.
Questions/Changes to policy